During the posting process, Fundriver allocates the investment activity for the period back to the individual funds based on the number of units each fund holds in the investment pool at that time. See instructions below to help guide you through posting in Fundriver. If you have any issues posting or need assistance resolving Due To/Due From issues, please contact Fundriver Support.
Articles in this section
- Standard Transaction Template and GL Import Instructions
- Standard Non Pooled Fund Transaction Template and GL Import Instructions
- How do I Import Northern Trust Data?
- How do I add gifts or other transactions to Fundriver using Copy from Excel?
- How do I enter transaction activity in Fundriver?
- How do I edit or delete transactions in Fundriver?
- How do I edit or delete gift information in Fundriver?
- How do I post and reconcile investment activity?
- How do I view or export transactions that have been entered in Fundriver?
- How do I reopen a period?