Answer: Yes! Even if you add a new fund category after your initial data load, it is very easy to make sure it is attributed to the correct funds. FUND CATEGORIES include any of the fields on the fund profile screen that have a drop down option. See screen shots below for instructions.
Articles in this section
- Uploading Batch Fund Documents
- How do I add a fund?
- How do I merge funds in Fundriver?
- How do I deactivate/close a fund?
- How do I populate Fund Profile drop downs?
- Linking Non-Pooled And Endowed Funds
- How do I set up an endowment to reinvest a portion of its distribution back to principal?
- How do I set up distribution rules?
- Fees: Creating and Assessing Fees
- How do I attach documentation to a fund?