Answer: Absolutely! Contact Fundriver support at email@example.com and send a high-resolution jpeg file for upload.
Articles in this section
- FAQ: Can I have Fundriver open in multiple browser windows at the same time?
- Multi-Factor Authentication Security Feature
- Working in a Fundriver test environment (UAT database)
- Disabling of TLS (Transport Layer Security) versions 1.0 and 1.1
- FAQ: I'm being asked for a token code multiple times!
- FAQ: How do I fix printing issues in Fundriver?
- FAQ: Nothing is pasting when I try to use Copy From Excel. What should I do?
- FAQ: I’ve tried logging in several times but can't remember my password. I've requested a new password, and it’s still not working.
- FAQ: How do I bookmark my Single Sign On link?
- FAQ: Can people at multiple locations use the same GoToMeeting or GoToWebinar link and call in number?