Answer: Clients do not typically use Fundriver to track purchases and sales. They typically either track off-line or get a statement from their manager at year end.
Articles in this section
- Fundriver Client Data: Spending
- Fundriver Client Data: Distributions
- Fundriver Client Data: Number of Years Used for Average Spending Rules
- Managing Endowment Funds Under NYPMIFA
- Considerations when changing posting frequency in Fundriver
- How do PERCENT AVERAGE spending calculations work in Fundriver?
- CPI Adjustment
- How does unitization work in Fundriver?
- Setting up Loans Against the Endowment in Fundriver without the Manager Module
- Setting up Loans Against the Endowment in Fundriver with the Manager Module