We realize that resources are often an issue at non-profit institutions, and we want to help. Let our experienced endowment specialists provide the hands on assistance that will allow you to implement Fundriver quickly, fully and efficiently--and make the job of managing your endowment that much easier.
Consulting Services for Fundriver Endowment Administration
To provide on-site education and training to current clients who may need hands-on support outside the scope of the typical implementation process.
Scope of work:
- Review of account settings
- Funds/Fund Categories/Investment Pools review
- Distribution set-up and posting
- Posting of period transactions
- Due to/Due from (DTDF) accounts/reconciliation
- Investment activity posting/reconciliation
- Closing of period
- Reconciliation to General Ledger
- Optional – Fundriver Operations Manual tailored to client’s specifications
For more information or to schedule an on-site visit from one of our experienced professionals, contact Fundriver email@example.com at (513) 618- 8718.