Answer: Gifts with different Net Assets Classifications must be placed in different funds. Fundriver can only assign one net asset classification per fund. For the Permanently Restricted funds, the program knows that the historical gift amount is Permanently Restricted and the earnings on the fund are Temporarily Restricted (or Unrestricted if underwater). The software cannot segregate an amount out of that fund to be a different Net Asset Classification.
Articles in this section
- Fundriver Client Data: Spending
- Fundriver Client Data: Distributions
- Fundriver Client Data: Number of Years Used for Average Spending Rules
- Managing Endowment Funds Under NYPMIFA
- Considerations when changing posting frequency in Fundriver
- How do PERCENT AVERAGE spending calculations work in Fundriver?
- CPI Adjustment
- How does unitization work in Fundriver?
- Setting up Loans Against the Endowment in Fundriver without the Manager Module
- Setting up Loans Against the Endowment in Fundriver with the Manager Module