The subscriptions feature enables your organization’s Fundriver Client Administrators to automatically send reports to Department Users (subscribers). The Client Administrator in the main application triggers the reports to run when the results for the posting period are finalized. The Department Users receive an email notifying them each time new reports become available to which they are subscribed to. Depending on the report, the results are filtered using the Department Module criteria.
Only Client Administrators (not Department Users) can activate the report subscription. During the Department User set up process, there is an option on the ACCESS SETTINGS screen to "Allow Users to Subscribe to Reports." This box must be checked before Department Users will have access to report subscriptions. Once activated, a Department User can choose to subscribe to reports they choose or the Client Administrator can set up the subscriptions for the Department Users.
Please note that only Department Module subscribers have access to the Report Subscription feature.
3. The box below will appear, in which subscription details can be added.
- Email Note: This is the note that will appear in the system-generated email to the Department User (required).
- Report Frequency: How often would you like to the Department User to receive this report?
- Reporting Period: What reporting period would you like the Department User to see for this report? Would you prefer they see each month separately (Monthly), the most recent 3 months (Quarterly), the Calendar Year, Fiscal Year to Date, or Month to Date?
- Format: Would your Department Users like this report in PDF, Excel, or Word?
- Select Month: If you selected Month to Date as the Reporting Period, this tells the system what month to use at the starting month.
4. Highlight the names of the Department Users you would like to have access to this report and then click on the arrow between the boxes to move the names to the USERS SUBSCRIBED box. Click SAVE.
Repeat the steps above for all reports you would like to have available to subscribers. If you aren't sure which reports you would like made available, you can easily add others at a later time.
6. The main SUBSCRIPTION screen will show all reports that were chosen for subscription.
7. Once you select a DELIVERY FREQUENCY and USER NAME, only those reports initially set up to run at that frequency and assigned to that user will appear. Check the box by the report/s you would like to run and click RUN SELECTED.
From the screen above, you can also click on the CLICK HERE TO ADD A NEW SUBSCRIPTION text to navigate directly to the REPORT menu to set up another report subscription.
8. A message will appear indicating the reports are set to run.
Report subscriptions can be deleted at any time by clicking the DELETE SELECTED button.
Repeat the process above after each period close, running quarterly and annually reports when those time periods occur.