Answer: The end date will appear after transactions have been posted. If you choose to upload your managers first and verify those are correct, go to Activity/Investment Activity, select any pool, select the Post tab, and click the Reconcile button at the bottom. This will make the system think you have “posted” something, and the ending date will then appear when you go back to run the report.
Articles in this section
- New User Defined Reporting Tool
- New Manage Filters Feature
- How do I set up report subscriptions?
- How do I run reports in Fundriver?
- How do I delete a User-Defined Report?
- How does Fundriver handle underwater funds on FAS 117-1 reports?
- Issues reconciling the Appropriation of Endowment Assets for Expenditure on the Changes in Endowment Net Assets report.
- FAQ: Can I make only active funds show up on reports?
- FAQ: FAS-117 Reports
- FAQ & Definitions: Report Types in Fundriver